Sunday, February 12, 2006

On LFC

Some of you who are regular readers of my blog might be wondering why I've not said anything about Liverpool in ages... Well just to show that I'm not a fair weathered fan, here goes my latest rant...


Well after a spectacular year end, Liverpool have become a testimony to the old addage, "what goes up, must come down!" They've not had a good start to the year, with three loses and one draw in the last five games in the league. Oh how the mighty have fallen! But speaking of big falls, there is one bright spot from this last weekend! Chelsea lost big! If you look at the photo of that game from the BBC on the right, you can see how shell-shocked their captain John Terry (no relation to our beloved Justyn) looks after a goal is scored. I can't help but rejoice in their misery. I know, this isn't a very Christian attitude, but, oh well...

No comments: